WECIL's Employability Advice Line, which is part of the West of England Works project, provides over-the-phone support for disabled people living in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and BANES.
Our specialist advisors provide employment related advice across the following areas: ummmmm
- Handling the ‘disclosure’ of an impairment with an existing or potential employers
- Signposting to useful services and opportunities
- Information on Access to Work and how the fund can support you in your employment and your employer to make the correct adjustments
- Advice about any potential issues that are arising in the work place and where to go for help
- Advice on ‘in work’ benefits
- We are the central referral point on the WoEW project, if you would like help getting into work please contact us in the first instance and we will refer you to the relevant organisation
The advice line is open from Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.
To get in touch, call us on : 0117 961 7909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund.