“I have achieved more on this project than on anything I’ve done before”
West of England Works Participant
Our West of England Works provision is for people (16+) who identify as disabled or having a long term health condition and are unemployed and living in Bristol and surrounding areas. If you are looking for support to make positive steps towards finding volunteering, work experience, training or employment then this project could be for you!
Our team of specialist advisors provide a personalised 1:1 service to help you identify your goals and support you to achieve them. The types of things we can support with include:
– Developing a personalised action plan with achievable goals
– Support with finding and enrolling on training opportunities
– Identifying work placement and volunteering opportunities
– Liaising with employers to ensure your access requirements are met
– Support with the practical elements of job searching such as creating a CV or filling in an application form
– Support with interviews whether that’s helping to prepare or attending with you for support
– Support to overcome barriers to progression
– Meetings in your local community if appropriate
– Some financial support to help you access opportunities
– Advice on reasonable adjustments in the work place
– Ongoing advice and support once in employment
If this sounds like the kind of support you or someone you know would benefit from then please contact us.
To get in touch, call us on : 0117 961 7909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund.